Pneumatic Cylinder Repair and Servicing
Pneumatic cylinder repair and servicing is available from our team to save you money and decrease your downtime. Heavy duty valve repair is also available upon request. Contact us for details today!
Air Cylinder Repair UK
Most pneumatic cylinders are inexpensive meaning that the costs to repair them outweighs the cost of new cylinders. However, notable exceptions include Heavy Duty Cylinders, Pneumatic Rodless Cylinders, Electric Drive Rodless Cylinders and Pressure Boosters. Our pneumatic cylinder repair service can restore these old cylinders to their former glory for only a fraction of the price of replacing them!
And remember, recycling is good for the environment too!
At Airlane we have amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience repairing these types of cylinders from various manufacturers including Norgren, Festo, Parker Origa, SMC, CKD, MetalWork, Univer and more!
We use only genuine service kits and spares supplied directly from the original manufacturer.
The Airlane ‘Steps to Serviced Cylinders’
- Send your cylinder to Airlane or, if you are local to us, we can collect it free of charge.
- We will carry out a basic strip down and inspection to check for visible damage to: –
- Cylinder barrels
- Piston rods and threads
- Seals and belts
- Quote to carry out the repair including labour, materials and carriage costs.
- After receiving your order to proceed we will: –
- Order in repair/service kit
- Assign Labour to: –
- Remove wearing parts, seals, belts etc.
- Clean all components and inspect further.
- Fit service kit to manufacturers specification including: –
- Type of grease or lubricant
- Torque settings
- Belt tension
- Fully re-assemble
- Test for both leaks and function.
- Set cushioning screws correctly. (Where applicable).
- Pressure test up to manufacturers specification
- Record test results
- Return to you fully working and ready for re-installation.